Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My 1st blog

Currently I am busy with the startup of a new company that brings engineering services to the web. This means I aid engineers, the people that create nifty machines, in their work by bringing them valueable tools.

The whole idea is to be able to reduce the development effort, and thus time-to-market. As an engineer I feel that development could be aided big time by enabling valuable tools on the internet and providing them for free.

I have a lot of ideas on how to do this, and this blog will be my way to 'spread' the message and also to comment on current developments in engineering and 'Ways of Working'. The internet is an exciting place to be these days, and I predict that it will become indespensible in future engineering.

Currently the tools available on the internet for some serious engineering are close to zero. If anybody disagrees and has a bookmark full of cool tools than I am very interested, just post a reply to this message so you can share them with your fellow-engineers.

No comments: